December, 2010: Loichinger Advantage LLC has recently joined the elite ranks as a Pfeiffer Partner.
Dan Loichinger, managing partner, shared the following. “I’m excited about the leverage this will offer our client base. First, the world-class workshops are ready to implement, and in addition, having materials ready to go, eliminates design hours for clients, thereby providing exceptional development experiences at a lower cost.”
Pfeiffer delivers proven ideas and solutions from experts in HR development and HR management, and offer effective and customizable tools to improve workplace performance.
We are in the process of selecting the developmental solutions that will best meet our future client needs. Let us know if you are interested in any of the following proven tools and essential knowledge for your organization. We’ve be happy to share the materials with you.
· The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Based on Patrick Lencioni’s extraordinarily successful leadership fable, this is a high-impact half- or full-day workshop for intact teams. The program highlights the following dysfuntions: absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, and inattention to results.
- Coaching for Commitment: In this best-selling training package based on the work of Dennis Kinlaw, the authors have created a fully revised, dynamic, interactive, experiential, and comprehensive two-day workshop. Whether working with new managerial coaches, or furthering the coaching culture, this workshop will support your efforts.
· The Leadership Challenge: Based on Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner’s classic book, this workshop will be your guide for improving your ability to put into action the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model and become a leader who Models the Way, Inspires a Shared Vision, Challenges the Process, Enables Others to Act, and Encourages the Heart.
- Remarkable Leadership: In this learning series, Kevin Eikenberry shares a set of powerful principles, skills, and action steps that develops leaders at all levels of the organization and anyone aspiring to be a leader. His proven learning process takes participants through such topics as championing change, building relationships, collaboration and teamwork, and up to nine other short workshops.
- Executing Change for Executive Leaders: Most often, change fails because a leader attempts to shortcut a critical phase of the change process. This package provides the resources and tools needed for the practical implementation of any change initiative, from simple process-step change to large-scale assimilation projects. It is a resource for implementing transformational change such as mergers and acquisitions, change in strategic intent, or entering a global market.