Madison, WI: Our Vistage Chief Executive Group came together on December 15th for a holiday celebration, as well as to recognize our first annual Member of the Year. A wonderful shared experience was had by members and spouses.
Each member was individually asked who they saw as the highest performing member and why. While several names surfaced, Eric Ripp, president of PPI, one of our founding members, was identified as the most valuable member by the peer group. The picture has Eric being presented his award from his Chairman, Dan Loichinger.
Members commented on the many contributions that Eric makes to the health and success of their Vistage experience:
- Eric is fully committed to the peer group experience by always making our meetings and the members a top priority.
- Eric is invested in his success as he is often the first to contribute his thoughts and volunteer to contribute when asked.
- Eric brings a great sense of humor and is happy to organize his talents to create fun and engaging events at the retreats.
- Eric recognizes that he has several rocks and issues to improve, and is willing to share where those are, and listen to others.
- Eric is always willing to meet with other members outside the group meetings to share his expertise and insight.
Eric launched and grown his healthcare software company from his basement and has grown it to nearly 75 associates. The goal of the company is to offer their clients the software and service to efficiently manage team-based, long-term care management programs.
Having Eric selected was a great tribute to his energy and commitment. While we have several high performing leaders in the group, the fact that Eric was recognized by his peers was perfect.